Remedi SeniorCare is one of the nation’s TOP TEN long term care pharmacies. We offer nursing homes and assisted-living facilities everything they need to provide better care to their residents by delivering highly responsive pharmacy solutions.
Remedi SeniorCare is currently looking for an experienced and talented Electro-Mechanical Maintainance Technician to join its Pharmacy Operations team of delivering life-saving medications to thousands of residents. Our team members enjoy climate-controlled facility equipped with customer-inspired innovative technologies.
Remedi offers great benefits and perks!
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending account
- Life insurance/Long-and Short-term disability.
- 401K plan
- Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining and operating production equipment to optimize availability, quality and speed inclusive of both mechanical and electrical subsystems.
- Responsible for Production Lead on shift basis and direct operation of the Dispensing Systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical equipment, conveyors , PLCs, robots, vision systems and computer controlled devices.
- Strong mechanical aptitude for troubleshooting production issues, while minimizing downtime.
- Effectively communicate requirements and status to production operation.
- Work independently to perform preventative maintenance following written schedules and procedures.