- Bring in 1,000 beds/year
- Coordinate and attend Trade Show events
- Order promotional materials, etc.
- Maintains marketing/sales department budget.
- Develop and maintain Florida’s sales and marketing database and produce monthly funnel report.
- Become educated in all areas of RSO pharmacy operations.
- Become an expert in RSO technology products provided to the facilities (My Remedi, ATS and Accuflow Emar).
- Work with RSM’s Sales and Marketing staff.
- Make 100 cold calls to new accounts each month.
- Develop annual sales and marketing plan for Florida
- Management team member and attends weekly management team meetings as well as monthly Eagle Evolution meetings.
- Build/maintain strong relationships with DONs during lengthy sales cycle of up to 12-14 months.
- Strong relationship skills, typing and computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint or equivalents)
- Communication skills, time management, organizational, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines,
- Ability to work long hours effectively, demonstrated history of success as a sales person.
- Understanding of LTC industry, highly desirable (i.e., understand the lingo, challenges, pressure points, potential customer frustrations, complex contractual obligations and pricing)
- Strong clinical orientation.
- Detail capabilities necessary to keep track of specifics on 25 to 30 clients at a time.
- Technical capability to utilize client management software to track activities and ensure prospect follow up.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed